- This policy covers how Letuscater treats personal information that Letuscater collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Letuscater products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, phone number or credit card information, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Letuscater does not own or control, or to people that Letuscater does not employ or manage.
- Letuscater collects personal information when you register with Letuscater, when you use Letuscater services, when you visit Letuscater pages or the pages of certain Letuscater partners, and when you enter promotions. Letuscater may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, personal interests, credit card information, and your billing address. When you register with Letuscater and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Letuscater collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- Letuscater uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Letuscater does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partner who work on behalf of or with Letuscater under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Letuscater communicate with you about offers from Letuscater and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- Letuscater displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Letuscater does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view targeted ads. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Letuscater advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines and software companies).
- Letuscater work with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- You can edit your Letuscater Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Letuscater service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Letuscater Newsletter, that are considered part of your Letuscater account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Letuscater may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Letuscater account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact our customer service department at:
17 E Monroe St #221,
Chicago IL 60603